Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reminiscing Disneyland

So a year ago May I took Tony with me to Disneyland.  It was his first time (in the US) he gets "mad" when I don't credit Tokyo as a legit Disneyland, it is.  This was quite the adventure considering I contracted pink eye the day we left and had the flu.  Can I just say that I looked like Quasimoto and threw up in the world of disney store and after just a couple months of dating- he didn't break up with me.  I think that's saying something haha.  He even helped Shane watch the kids and hold a firework spot while Danielle sat in the bathroom with me while my insides came out.  Then Danielle and I went and rode Tower of Terror when I was done puking.  Yes, I am a true disney fan and refuse to sit that ride out. (no, i didn't throw up again after) I was just thinking how great Tony has been- truly seeing me at my worst- a few times.  He is so great and only 92 more days!  When did I become so cheesy?!  I don't know, but I can't help it.
My eye desperately trying to be swollen shut

The day I barfed... sexy



gutsy move posing by this...luckily it worked out
Hopefully we make it there again and with better luck.  Although crazy memories are usually the best... at least once you get through them.

kthnxbye

ps happy birthday shout out to Hailey and Kelli!!! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Tony's the only one who truly passed your DisneyLand test.

    ReplyDelete