Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekend willies

This weekend we got to go to Tony's extended family reunion at Sugarhouse Park.  Some good food, company, and a good game of volleyball.  Me being the fabulous volleyball athlete that I am, decided to sit it out.  I did get some funny shots while on the sideline. Like this one of Curtis who couldn't decide if he wanted to keep this shirt or exchange it for a smaller size and WOULD NOT take off the tag.  haha he kills me!
You can see the ever so long plastic part hanging out


Shonna lovin the camera


Earlier that day was the Cranberry Hill garage sale and Pat was trying to make us sell the stair-stepper.  Another silly Curt moment... see for yourself.
Curt workin the crowd
Also that day I got to go to a wedding shower for my dear Whitney Norton who is getting married next week!  Let me just say that every shower I go to I learn a lot.  and it is freaking me out.  Better to be a little prepared right? ;)

Whitney playing "guess the groom"
And last but not least we had some visitors this Sunday as Shane was out of town.  Jimmer and the crazy fairy princess.

Seriously, she's out of control.
SOOOOOO excited to have birthday time off with the tonester tomorrow!!!! If you don't know, now you know.

kthnxbye

2 comments:

  1. This morning when I realized it was flag day (and Jared's bday right?) I was like "Ok tomorrow is Desi's birthday- have to remember!" Guess the groom - that's hilarious! Dang, Lisa told me about that yard sale and I totally forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curtis is the funniest person I know!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete