Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paula + Tony = 33 years

Tony is my dad's name for anyone who just got confused.  Today is the anniversary of Paula and Tony (Taylor)!  33 long years ago they got hitched and pregnant the same day and started the clan below.


I love my parents.  Especially my mom looking like Rockstar barbie up above.  They have been to hell and back raising their children and they are still looking pretty good as you can see below.


My favorite thing about my parents (besides their love and support etc etc) is how funny they are!  They seriously make me laugh all the time!


 
This is my FAVORITE pic of my mom.  She will kill me for this but it's worth it.
I feel so lucky to have them as my own.  They  have taught me a lot like to not walk on the grass (Tony gets mad when I don't walk on his and I just say "that's what my dad taught me") My mom taught me how to embarrass yourself.  I really picked up on this one quick.  It's my favorite thing she taught me.

I'm so grateful they they get to be Granny and Bumpa to my kids someday.  They are so great with the grandkids and I think they love them more than their own kids (except me because I can still talk Paula into telling me I'm her favorite) Congrats to my favorite couple ever!  I love you!

kthnxbye

2 comments:

  1. I love your parents too. They taught me I could laugh and smile through anything. Desi, you have great examples to follow in your marriage. Tony and Paula...Happy Anniversary...I love you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Tony and Paula! Two of my favorite parents:) Happy 33 years! (hitched and pregnant on the same day - hahahahahahahahahahahaha)

    ReplyDelete