Monday, June 20, 2011

Princess Festival/ Afton Recital

Afton had her year end dance recital on Friday.  She was a star.  I love at the end of this little clip when she puts her arms up in a diagonal and does it so dramatically.  She is the third on from the left.


So let me tell you... this was an interesting day.  It was hot, danielle is pregnant, my part got burnt, we fell asleep at every show, but afton and granny really loved it.  We got some great photos though.
I want to look like Afton when I grow up
 




40 + trying to still pull off the popped collar
 





best pic of my life
mullet man in a pirate's outfit... missed his killer boots- oh and hey there's david osmond
and I also caught a video... if anyone knows the people in this video... i apologize.  This was a very nice young man who was so great with the kids but bless his heart he sounded like he was going through puberty when singing.  Danielle almost peed her pants and paula of course was scolding us.
kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment