Monday, June 27, 2011

God bless Jonah!

We went to the ReAL game this weekend thanks to Groupon we got a knapsack too.  We are just so lucky.  We got to sit third row and watch them win, which is always an added bonus.  We had some great people watching- we sat next to Wormtail from harry potter- yes, I took a picture.  No, I can't post it as I feel like a horrible person.  But I do have some that I'm willing to share. Also Extreme Makeover Home Edition was there for a little guy name Jonah Gomez who needs a bone marrow transplant.  I thought that was awesome.  Mostly because we were at the game when Jonah was on the field singing with David Archuleta and he stole my heart right then and there.  I love this little kid and I hope that they find a match for him.





Oh hey Paige
God bless Jonah!
kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment