Tuesday, May 31, 2011

99 days... how ... memorial!

I got to spend Friday with Linds and Julie doing some shopping (missed you Hailey!) Can't wait for Julie's baby!  I'm trying to talk her into Desi Arnez...... It's a boy.
We made it to 99 days!!  hallelujah chorus!  I remember when it was 199 and that seemed like just yesterday- kind of scary- but really exciting.
  We went to the Sand Dunes for Memorial weekend and enjoyed lots of family time and rain.  This was the first trip that I did not get on a four wheeler even once.  Tony rode around Ryker's 80 and I think he had a good time teaching Afton how to drive it.  Most of the pictures are on my camera but I got some on my phone as well....
Now we know what I will look like if I am bald and constipated

My boyfriend is going to be a heart breaker

Tatum discovering carrots... Granny lookin bad a$$

The BEST


Lots of napping for everyone







 

I am so grateful for Tony and love that he is so incredibly helpful!  Portia and Andy just moved into their new home (which is so great) and we helped them move in some furniture since we missed paint day.  Gracie is pretty much hilarious and cracked everyone up the whole time.  I love her!
peek a boo game- gracie couldn't decide about tony but I think she likes him

so helpful

Gracie makes the most hilarious faces!  I love it.

Grandpa Mark "gave" her this butter knife and I had to send portia a pic of what grandpa was letting her do.


Tony and I taught Gracie how to shake hands and every time I would hold out my hand and shake her's she would say hi and then immediately turn to Tony and shake his hand and say hi.  I only caught the tail end before she stopped and noticed she was on camera.


1 comment:

  1. Bald and constipated HAHAHAHAHAHA! Good post. Looks like the dunes were a blast and Portia's place looks so nice! Nice of you to go help!

    ReplyDelete