Monday, May 23, 2011

Halfway

So if you feel like we have been engaged forever... you are correct.  We have been engaged for 107 days and have 107 left.  This is tough and I do not recommend this long of an engagement except it is very low stress since you have loads of time to plan etc.  I seriously can't wait to marry this guy


Sometimes we drive each other crazy but I wouldn't trade him for anything.  I have been known my whole life for the love and leave technique (more like they like you back and then it's not that much fun anymore) and I'm so glad I finally found someone that I just couldn't live without! I love this silly kid and wish that it was Sept 7 already.  I love him more and more everyday and that means it's a lot today!! Can't wait for this homie to be my hubby- bad joke.



 I'M IN LOVE AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!
KTHNXBYE

2 comments: