Monday, May 9, 2011

Blessings Overload!

First of all shout out to our moms!  As all of you know I have followed Paula around my whole life never letting her further away than 10 yds and yesterday when my dad had us go around and share something about why she is important to us there was literally not one kid with dry eyes.  Surprisingly we get the emotion from my dad. :)
I can't really speak for Tony so I will give a personal shout out to Tony's mom Melanie.  I couldn't love my new family more.  I feel so blessed to have Melanie as a mother-in-law (soon) and from the time I have known her I can tell you she is hardworking and would do ANYTHING for her kids.  She is a great mom and we love her!




We have been basking in the great moments of our friend's lives and I couldn't love it more.  Last week we had Callan's baby blessing....I love getting back to my roots at the Cook home.  They pretty much raised me as the sixth child (even if it was against their will)  Courtney is a great mom with the stinkin cutest kid Easton.  That kid makes me LAUGH!  Callan is pretty great too as you can see below.  Lots of smiles from that babe.





Then this last week Portia's husband Andy got baptized!  We got to attend his confirmation and it was so great to see!  Portia and Andy are as much family as they could get.  I'm so proud of Andy and so excited for them to get sealed one day!  And love even more that I will be there!!! 

Gracie Lou Freebush is pretty much my favorite godchild ever
And last but not least miss Jenny Lou herself had the most studly baby ever!  I can't believe that my Jenny Lou is growing up but she looked so great and so does her baby.  Happy Mother's Day to all my friends who are showing me how it's done!  I love you all!
Baby Rylan


Can't wait to be a mom one day.  It will be a far away day but I can/can't wait. Shout out to all the great moms out there

kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. Have you noticed we often update at the same time? That is cool for Portia! Happy (future) mothers day!

    ReplyDelete