Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Amanda!!

So yesterday was Amanda's birthday and the ladies of the family got together at Red Robin for some grub.  It is always a nice little break from work and of course I love to see my kids.  Ryker is so well behaved without Afton there!






In other news I got to spend an evening with my other half... other other half Hailey.  It was so refreshing to spend some time with her greatness.  Especially since she helped me water the flowers and she broke her sandal and wore these fabulous moon boots into golden spoon.



And last but not least I love when family comes to the touchin' lives capitol - especially when we play UNO.  I don't know why this was so funny to me.. but it was.
   
I love creepy cory in the corner and Ryker trying to convince him to play
kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment