Friday, May 13, 2011

Registering can be FUN!

We got to go register this week and we learned that if you are able to get away with it you should use motorized carts.  Our feet, knees, and backs ached!  It was rough.  Tony was a peach and even held my purse because I couldn't hold it for 4 hours!!  plus it weighs about 40 lbs due to my water and chocolate stash.  We didn't have much to register for and the guy told us to pick more so if you see our registry just know that could be why we picked some of the stuff we did.
We did not register for these bike helmets but I kind of want to go back and add them

I love him and his testing skills


IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS MOVIE YOU MUST!  I LOVE IT!


If you need to register
1. leave your purse at home
2. wear comfy shoes
3. don't go hungry, bring chocolate/carbs
4. have fun

kthnxbye

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Please put the helmet picture in the wedding video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember that being the worst. I felt like I'd been hit by a bus after!

    ReplyDelete