Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who is This Person I'm Marrying?

Some things I've learned about Desi:
1. She never has a bad hair day
2. She loves Chick-Fil-A
3. She (secretly?) loves being the baby of her family
4. She doesn't have a hateful bone in her body
5. It is literally impossible to dislike her
6. She will try to convince you she's crazy
7. She loves all things Disney and will kick your butt at Disney Scene It
8. Remember at the end of "The Proposal" when Sandra Bullock says she's never farted in front of Ryan Reynolds, but then he says she farts in her sleep? ...I won't say it, but you can do the math
9. She LOVES her nieces and nephew
10. She hates when I am able to get her to laugh at my jokes. She loves serving me humble pie by not laughing
11. She has mastered self timer photography
12. She loves jumping pictures
13. She really likes movies
14. She listens to really soulful music
15. NO ONE outside of her family drives her car (as far as I've witnessed)
16. Feel free to give her crap about cheering for the Lakers. She's guilty by association
17. She is patient with my stereotypical "guy stuff" (video games and sports)
18. She's not patient with anything else. Remember when she got mad at me for taking too long to propose? And then I did it less than 30 minutes later
19. She has a love hate relationship with Kit-Kats, Almondjoys, Reese's, etc.
20. She loves Faune
21. She gives fantastic haircuts
22. She's a great driver :)
23. She has baby-soft skin
24. She has really pretty eyes and hands
25. She loves and is marrying some weird guy. What's up with that?

1 comment: