Sunday, February 20, 2011

Faith

So I have been really struggling with an issue in my life and praying and praying that God will help me overcome this.  It's been a couple months and it just seems to be getting worse.  This week I was especially ornery and hard to deal with and just wanting to punch someone in the face because it wasn't going away and it should be something I can control.  (no this isn't some crazy sin haha) so today in sunday school brother Ian Lee gave a fabulous lesson which I so desparately needed to hear.  We talked about miracles in the new testament and Christ and his works.  We read in the scriptures specific stories and over and over again he talked about healing people according to their faith.  And it just hit me so hard... I've been expecting for difficult things in my life to disappear but not exercising my faith.  I thought I was doing my job but really only a half... job.  So I hope that if anyone is reading this that maybe it will strike a chord and things will make sense.  Crossies I can pull through and use some faith!  Can i get an AMEN

1 comment:

  1. AMEN sista friend. :) that was a wonderful lesson. I always look forward to seeing you on sundays. you really do amaze me desi.

    ReplyDelete