Thursday, February 10, 2011

25 things I've learned about Tony

1. He is very particular of his hair when it grows out
2. He is an award winning soroban enthusiast
3. He hates salad but he will eat carrots (I guess opposites attract)
4. He loves orange juice
5. He can make crepes and French toast my two faves
6. He likes the blue chapstick like me
7. He loves holding babies
8. His favorite place for laundry is his floor
9. If you look under his bed you'll find a lifetime's suPply of wired magazine
10. He does a killer rumpshake
11. He reads the instructions
12. He has skin soft as mine- sometimes way softer
13. I think he still watches spOngebob
14. He thinks greys anatomy is ridiculous
15. However, he watches the bachelor with me ... Which I really love
16. He only eats half of his cafe rio burrito- no rice- so he can enjoy the rest later
17. He loves kobe but hates Derek fisher
18. He loves to find zack galifinakis videos on funny or die
19. If he pulls/tears his groin and is writhing in pain he still won't swear in front of me
20. He loves anchorman
21. He does a fabulous dance when he is being silly with his hands on his hips and straight legs back and forth
22. He does the best nacho libre impressions
23. He puts his button up shirts on special hangers
24. He sleeps with a tiny pillow
25.he is crazy enough to marry me!!! Hallelujah

1 comment:

  1. Psh, I don't hate salad. I just hate the fancy stuff. Just give me lettuce, some spinach, maybe some shredded carrots and some ranch. Oh, and croutons.

    ReplyDelete