Thursday, February 17, 2011

shout out to the tiny humans

Last night Afton had a sleepover and she is feeling sick and I kept being really worried that she would stop breathing in the middle of the night due to her really sad and awful asthma- I am a hypochondriac not only for myself- but for those I love. So even when she came into my side of the bed I tried not to move her.  As I was laying on my side facing her all the sudden I felt her arm come between mine and her little hand was just sitting in mine... pretty sure she was asleep and had no idea but I loved it.  Faune talks about cherishing the little moments and taking mental pictures of things that can't last like the way tiny hands feel in yours.  
Last week Jake and Amanda went to Las Vegas and we got to have a sleepover with Tatum the teeniest taylor.  My mom left in the morning and brought her into my room to watch her while they went to the gym and i had her cradled in my arms laying on my side and her little hand went up and was resting on my chin... omg i love these kids!!!  Yes, mostly when they are sleeping but still... jik jkjk jkj seriously the things these kids say when they are awake are way worth having them be awake. 
My favorite moment of Ryker was awhile ago when I was crying about some silly guy who told me he just wanted to be friends and Ryker came up to me and asked why I was sad and I said "this boy doesn't want to be my boyfriend" and Ryker said "well i'm your boyfriend"  and then I knew my next boyfriend who ended up being the one who said just friends and then proposed ;) had some big boyfriend shoes to fill. 
Kudos to God for making kids.  I love these guys....
First came Ryker

then came afton
then came Tatum in the baby carriage

No comments:

Post a Comment