Tuesday, February 8, 2011

In case you forgot

1. I love to be silly
2. I love touchin' lives... not people like hayley
3. I can't wait to turn brown when I marry tony- at least that's how it works according to my nephew Ryker
4. I am obsessed with TV and movies
5. I live vicariously through SYTYCD
6. Most people don't judge my book by it's cover because as libby and linds like to say "i'm an open book" even if i try not to be
7. I am obsessed with church- ps this list is in no particular order......
8. I love my mom and my dad.... yep my dad is officially equal with my mother, call me a mamma's daddy's girl
9. I have been to new york, hawaii, england, france, idaho, yellowstone, las vegas, california, driven through arizona and other such adventurous places.
10. I'm a bad driver, i just recently found out- but an excellent typer aka fast
11. My goal in life is to be the mom of beautiful babies- i think i actually have a shot of that now
12. I love Nat king cole, ella fitzgerald, etta james and the likes.
13. I can't stay up past 11:00 to save my life.... grandma dez
14. I think tivo/dvr was the greatest thing ever invented.
15. I love my friends and that i have had most of them since before the age of 5.... and the rest i feel like i have known them since the age of 5
16. I love being an aunt and getting to still sleep through the night and yet play with kids in the day
17. i love 11:13 dance parties at stampin' up
18. I love to read even though i don't do much of it these days... tv has taken over my life
19. I don't get embarrassed... well actually i get really embarrassed but still do embarrassing things willingly anyways
20. I'm the most "picture-takenist" girl.... except I like to be in the pictures... so i make other people be the most "picture-takenist" people.
21. I have recently developed an avid love of soccer specifically ReAL specifically Olave specifically Tony
ps GO JAZZ
22. I still sleep with my blanket from the day i was born.... tony is not very excited about that... even though i assured him it will be disintegrated by then
23. I keep every ticket to everything i go to... since about 6th grade.  Now i have a HUGE drawer of tickets i don't know what to do with.
24. I take brutal teasing from about everyone I know
25. I LOVE ANTHONY PATRICK MESSAM

3 comments:

  1. Haha, Desi, time to lose the rag! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously lose the rag!!!!!! Maybe you could have a rag burning ceremony at your reception to symbolize your new life together:)

    ReplyDelete