Monday, November 28, 2011

turkey time etc

On Thanksgiving morning I let Lindsey talk me into doing the 5K Turkey Trot in Draper.  I had been eating like poop and had not been running in a few weeks so I wish I would have been more prepared but 30:46 was ok since my goal was just to not have to walk and I did it.  Even though some people like Paula can walk faster than my jogging pace that day.

We had a good thanksgiving and got to spend it with both of our families which is an added bonus of having them all so close.  Didn't get any pics but you know what they all look like anyways ;)
We decided to do black friday at Target which opened at midnight.  We waited outside from about 10:25 to midnight and it was a bit chilly but probably the warmest thanksgiving we have seen in awhile so it could have been worse!

We got our vacuum for a screamin deal and Tony let me get a beautiful new camera which i am so excited about! yay for deals! I then went to taipan with Danielle at 6 AM and we got lots of cute stuff for our tree... which will probably just be for next year. Shall be a test of patience and I'm not good with those but I'll try.
Our tiny christmas nook


and we had a fun day Saturday with Danielle, Afton , and Mack getting some more shopping done and we went to see Muppets... really wish I had a picture of Danielle and Mack both asleep in the movie and Danielle in the classic head straight back- mouth open pose. Mack is getting so chubby and is seriously the best baby ever!  We are going to miss seeing our kids every day!  Only three weeks til we move!


Hope you all had a fabulous thanksgiving!

kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment