Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Messam Birth Celebrations!

 We celebrated Curis, Amanda, Pat, and Tony's birthdays this week at Bonsai!  It was delicious!  And can everyone just take a minute to look at Pat smiling with his teeth without being told!! It was fun to have everyone together and be laughing til it hurt. Not sure why I felt the need to bring asian persuasion to the picture but that's what happens when you get me laughing. Love that when Tony and I told Pat we want to be friends with our waiter he asked him if he was on facebook.  He's not... nor did he seem to know what fb was.... but then again Pat isn't on facebook either.
Mel made cakes for all the bdays


Pat singing
Happy Birthday to the whole Messam clan!  Love you all!

A couple pics from Tony's party at my house last week.


Tatum giving tony a card... trying not to let go.
In other news.... I died my hair pink... well it's reddish with some brown and only some people even noticed.

Tony is a jedi.  Even though we had to stand there for 5 min while i directed him to make sure none of his jacket was showing... it is magnificent.
kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. Don't you be posting ambiguous titles like that!
    This is me five seconds ago:
    "oh my gosh if she's pregnant and I find out online.........."

    ReplyDelete