Friday, November 18, 2011

This thing is fun...

Marriage totally is a rollercoaster.  We were pretty lucky and didn't really notice much of a difference from dating to being married except the sleepover part which was a bonus.  That's what happens when you know each other for 2 years and live two minutes apart.  I highly recommend it- nice transition.  There are definitely some arguments but lots of silly times.  Like this morning.... Tony's radio alarm clock wakes us up every morning to 92.5 FM.  This morning Usher's OMG was playing and we just started dancing robotically.  Then the chorus stopped and we kept getting dressed and the next chorus... more dancing without even planning it.  It just made me laugh.  I love that we are probably the two silliest people to ever find each other.  This morning I weighed myself and came in to tell tony I lost .5 of a lb. and started doing the john wall flexed muscle dance... I think he loved it.. or was just smiling at my ridiculousness.  I love that there is zero embarrassment between us... except when he catches me saying things like "notified" instead of "notarized"... I fixed it myself when he started laughing I KNOW THE WORD! I mix up words a lot lately and Tony is loving catching them.  I hate it but if it makes him laugh... I'll deal with it. But really... I love this guy.  I just really really love him.
kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. haha! yes! marriage is totally the most fun thing in the world. jacob and i dance lots too.

    ReplyDelete