Monday, March 21, 2011

SLEEPOVER!

So Afton had a sleepover with me Friday night and we had quite a partay... not really but we did stay up past 11!  Don't tell Danielle.  I wish so badly that I would have taken a picture of her in my super super old pound puppy nightgown I happened to find with her hair gelled down the middle with one pigtail crimped and one curled.  I love taking cute hairstyles out of kids and seeing the mess that ensues..  She loves to sleep on MY pillow aka the middle of the bed or closer..  but I love her anyways. 
Afton taking MySpace photos of herself on the way to Bobby's wedding

I love that she can see her face and takes such serious photos of herself

Trying on all my shoes- told her to smile and she whipped out this pose


Painted toes and hands
We had a fun date night of sushi and a movie... i like those.

kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. I love her pose and i can't believe you eat sushi! Yuck! It was lovely seeing you.

    ReplyDelete