Monday, March 28, 2011

Rannin' Around

This last Saturday we babysat Afton while her fam went to the rainy ReAL game.  We must be the best babysitters ever because that's all we ever get asked to do.  Luckily these kids are pretty entertaining.  We went to the mall with Amanda and Tatum to get Tatum's ears pierced.  That was a sad moment in my life.  I held her while Amanda helped keep her steady and it broke your heart a baby bit.  But she did SO well and only cried for a minute!  She is lookin flashy! 
Tatum and Amanda right after she got her bling

Then after we walked Amanda and Tatum to their exit we shopped around for bday presents for Jake and Danielle.  We went into Forever 21 and Afton kept finding these hats and had some killer dance moves.  She would just start doing this bounce in every store.  Ahh man she kills me
I also got some photos for you to enjoy of this beautiful child... and us.
I love this


yikes

the CLASSIC Afton face.  One second she is dancing and one second she wants nothing to do with anything silly.



I also went to Scrapaway this weekend with my family and found this pic of my mom.  We are basically twins. (at least at this age)  hahaha wow.  Who dressed me?!  aka thanks danielle for the hand-me-downs.




kthnxbye
DD

2 comments:

  1. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for cutting me out of that picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so tempted to keep you in. I might save it for a birthday post?! May is coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete