Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rollercoaster with some Leprechauns and Jazz

holy cow.  I am SO tired, exhausted, stressed.  This week has taken off 5 years of my life.  On the positive side that will help me die before Paula.  My eyes burn, I walk like I'm 80, heartburn, upset stomach, indigestion... no diarrhea.  Sometimes in the middle of growing up... I just don't want to.  After reading Cassidy's blog post I feel quite selfish because I have a fantastic life.  It could be so much worse.  Thanks Cass for giving me a B slap.  ;) 

I miss Faune.... a lot.


Well anywho happy st patricks day from the biggest leprechaun around... Daryl.  Love him.

On a positive note... yes, I need to aim there

I love that everyone thinks tony looks like Devin Harris (new player on the Jazz if you are lost)and last night the security guard, with the happiest smile, saw tony a stall over and yelled "devin harris!"
Yes, security guards, strangers, coworkers, neighbors.... everyone tells us he looks like Devin Harris..  I personally find him with a similar face but much more attractive.  
did you think this was tony?

1 comment:

  1. Des, thanks for he shout out!! and holy Toledo!! Tony does look like Devin that is crazy!!

    ReplyDelete