Friday, March 11, 2011

Out of Control

So I didn't ever want to post anything every again so "LOVE" could stay on top.... that's my shout out to Antoine :) that was a great surprise.

I decided I am OUT OF CONTROL.  I get WAY too excited about things and get my heart set/attached on an idea and i'm stubborn beyond belief.  First I would like to apologize to Tony as he will be "dealing" with me for..well for forever.  I'm really trying to learn some patience.  Man, it's hard.  I have been obsessed with house hunting and we've been looking at maybe buying a townhouse.  Cameron Burnside is a fabulous agent if anyone ever needs one... However, after we went to our first "viewing" yesterday I got a little like "oh ya, I'm just a kid"  and that's some serious responsibility.  So who knows what you are supposed to do.  You just gotta take a leap of faith- maybe we might like to leap to renting for now?
I've also been obsessed with babies... luckily I have babies all over my family right now so they can help me realize I'm not quite ready... in multiple ways.  But I am super stoked to be a mom one day.  Also, lots of responsibility.

I would just like to sing the praises of Tony as he is the total opposite of me.  He rides a pretty monotone emotion that offsets my absolute rollercoaster of excitement and disappointment.  He has a level head and thinks things through while I am more of an impulse buyer/let's go now/fast forward kind of gal... luckily you can't really do that with houses.  He completes me.  I'm grateful that I will get to spend the rest of my life with him, my family, and his family.  I love having another family.  I got the little brother and sister I never had!  Mel and Pat are SO great too.  I still have to laugh when I think of the four of us having the birth control talk.  I don't know how many people are able to do that haha.  Yes, my face was probably red. :)

Speaking of out of control I want to give a shout out to my mom Paula.  She is seriously AMAZING.  She has to put up with A LOT and does it pretty darn graciously.  I am so proud of her and the wonderful woman she is.  I love her with everything I've got.  I still tell her she has to let me die first because I CANNOT imagine a life without Paula.  She is my best friend!  I love that we can sit down and chat like I would with any of my own girlfriends.  Plus, she is really funny.... like seriously funny.  Especially because 99% of the time it's unintentional.  I hope to be half the mother Paula is.  (just half because I don't know that her patience level is attainable for me)  so basically i just wanted to say MOM I LOVE YOU!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!



I am now exiting my soapbox.
kthnxbye

peace out

2 comments:

  1. I love that Tony is perfect for you! And I love Paula! We need to talk about the house situation. I'll give you a ring.

    ReplyDelete