Friday, May 18, 2012

train of thought

So I have this really crazy train of thought.  I will just be thinking and get to a really random question but then want to ask someone about it.  For example... when we were in jr high at one of my friend's soccer games (tony was on his team and I had no idea at the time) four of us friends were on the sidelines.  I got to thinking to myself and then out loud said "is Michael Jordan really bald?"  They all looked at me and started laughing wondering why I was so crazy.

Last night Tony and I were watching the Clippers/ Spurs play and after just a few moments of not talking I asked "Do you think Rosie O'Donnell really ever had a crush on Tom Cruise?"  "What?"
I have no idea how I got there.  If anyone has an answer though: I'd like to hear it.  Was it all just a hoax Rosie? Did she lie to us all? IDK

kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. My phone was dead and I didn't get your message until late at night when I got home.You are too funny. I just have one question - why do you think it snows more on the sides of driveways. So weird.

    ReplyDelete