Monday, May 7, 2012

Good Times

While our disney trip was fun we have very sore feet and backs and know which shoes not to wear.  Tony was an excellent sport and so was I might I add as I did not try and make us stay open to close every day... you know i'm getting old.  The first day we had to wake up super early to get to the airport and my dad was a champ and drove us.  Naturally we thought it was a good idea to walk over a mile each way from our hotel and then around the park.  The walk home was very sad and I fell asleep at 6 until 5:30 the next morning.  It's a talent. 


One of the best things about disneyland is the treats!!

Then we pulled our one and only open to close day on Thursday. 
Yep we wore these.  Since my head is huge I had to keep taking mine off but Tony was a champ and kept his on for a good amount of time


We had dinner at the blue bayou in the pirates of the caribbean ride


Tony thought it was quite silly as adults to get our picture taken with characters and get in a line so we just tried to do it the fast and not as embarrassing way.
Eeyore caught us and was a sport

We live for rollercoaster photo opps
 
 Then being pooped we showed up around noon on friday and were checked out after fireworks at 10... and we were smart and decided to pay for the shuttle instead of walk again.
 Yesterday we had an early mother's day celebration for my mom as she decided she'd rather be in costa rica next week.  After dinner we went into the playroom with the kids and I put some dress ups on the babes and they were cracking us up.  Granny played too and it was chaos in a tiny room.




and great news!!! our jumpin' jammerz came in the mail.  I discovered them when Ryan Gosling appeared on the Ellen Show and brought them for everyone.  Tony said any time he wants to buy something he just needs to find a way to get it on the ellen show and then I will be ok with buying it.  They are great.

kthnxbye

2 comments:

  1. I am so confused about the jammerz:) So glad you had fun in Disney Land! And that there was no puking involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! I'm seriously so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast...wish we could have been there! Those footie jammies are sweet! I need some now!

    ReplyDelete