Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's that time

we are going to disneyland in the morning!!  We haven't been for exactly two years and the last time was rough... since I had pink eye and threw up in the world of disney store.  I was really quite a mess.  Luckily we were with my sister Danielle and her family and he had someone to hang out with while Danielle sat in the bathroom with me.  Tony and I had just made our relationship "official".... and I can't believe after seeing me like that that he still married me.  Not Tony's best first adventure to the California Disneyland.... he won't let me forget that I made a comment that the Tokyo Disneyland that he has been to wasn't the same as the "real disneyland".  Tokyo disneyland counts ok!  I'm not really one to talk as california is the only one I have ever been to.
left eye swollen ... so sad for me


so sad tony will probably not let me ask a stranger to take pics til we get a good one of these somewhere
But very excited that Tony and I can have a fun vacation together without worrying about school work or anything else!  Stay tuned for pics of places you have seen a million times.

kthnxbye

1 comment: