Monday, February 13, 2012

how the weekend works

So this weekend went something like this..... Somehow, I'm seriously still amazed, I got Tony to take me to see the vow.  Do I cry easy in movies? yes.  Did I expect to cry in this one? yes.  Did I? yes.  But the reason was different than what I thought it would be.  Being married and watching it makes the story so much different.  While it was so ridiculous and cheesy to do I cried about how much I love my husband and how awful it would be if he didn't know who i was.... hahaha.  But seriously the big surprise of the movie was it made me appreciate my marriage.  Is channing tatum a bad actor? kind of, but he's pretty so he got the role and I thought he did ok.  Tony has been really nice and not said how ridiculous he thought the movie was... so far. 

Then we went to Baskin Robbins and I got 3 scoops... yes 3!  and i ate all of it and was happy.
Tony did not want to take a picture... this is after I accidentally poked him in the eye with the corner of my phone.

Then saturday we had ryker and afton over for a sleepover!  We played the wii, made some brownies, and watched a movie... gma Dez was the first one asleep as usual.  Then came Sunday morning... 9:00 church ... in Mapleton (an hour drive) this was a challenge.  They did not want to wake up. Heck, I did not want to wake up.  But we did and while leaving 20 min late we still made it just in time for the sacrament.  HOLLA!  My cute cousin Kyle came home from his mission.  HEY LADIES!  He seriously is great.



On the way home we made a quick pit stop to see my gma and gpa Taylor.  They have moved in with my aunt Cherie since my grandma had a stroke and grandma loved telling us about the new room they are building for her. So glad we were able to stop .. THANKS TONY!
and last but not least we got to babysit Clover and Kiron earlier this week for josh and cheyenna's anniversary... Once again we played some wii.  I just got a picture of this great face.

RIP Whitney Houston.

kthnxbye

2 comments:

  1. geez! quite the baby sitters! good for you...I know where our baby will be hanging out! Jokes!

    ReplyDelete