Friday, February 24, 2012

Catching up

Lately we haven't been doing much.  I have been under the weather this week with the sniffles.. gross.  Last Sunday we gave a talk in our new ward.  We were the only two speakers so we both had ... 20 minutes? each.  I took about 12 and Tony was a rockstar taking up the rest of the time. I had one fan in the front who laughed at ALL of my jokes.  God bless her.  I think Tony should do public speaking professionally.  We had tony's family (+ Dom) come over for some good old fashioned support with my mom and then we had dinner after church.  I made it and they ate it... what a good group of people.
Us being very reverent and using photo booth in church... gotta get the best one of my mom off of the ipad
Monday it was so nice to sleep in and not go to work... unfortunately Tony still had to.  I went to lunch with Portia and we went to a couple of shopping spots.  We were laughing because I found these ridiculously large shoes (vertically large) and me being a semi-giant already put them on and portia was so short... when she put them on we were the same height.
Wednesday Tatum and Amanda came to visit me at lunch!  Tatum is so cute and I love watching her walk in her new shoes... she kills me. 
And a highlight of this week... Tuesday tony had a ridiculously late soccer game and I was feeling like a sick kid so I stayed home and when I woke up the next morning I found this post-it on my phone.  What a funny boy when he said "sorry I don't have better handwriting"... I love him.

kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment