Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Happenings

  This last week I got to spend some much needed time with some friends.  I got to finally meet little Asher who belongs to Julie. Julie and I have some excellent plans for the Nordstrom christmas party... assuming they really are inviting us.... we would be the hired entertainment.  Stay posted with fingers crossed on that one.  Love spending time with Julie and most definitely miss working with her every day.  She is one of the few people who genuinely laughs at my jokes.  Thanks jules. 




Then I went down to do Portia's hair on Saturday and Tony and I got to play with her little girl Gracie who was CRACKING ME UP!  She has started saying the funniest stuff... kills me.  She was putting on my make up and I turned to say something to Tony and she grabbed my chin and turned it back to her.  She is growing up way too fast. 

We also got to spend some time with friends at Katie and Trevor's little christmas gathering.  Only picture I got was of Trevor carving his very first turkey.  Shout out to the epic moment!

and last but not least we finished off no shave november... and by we I mean Tony.. Don't worry I did not grow myself out... this is getting weird so I'll stop.  



kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment