Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Festival of the crazy kids and the white elephant

Last week I went with my mom to take the kids to the princess festival christmas edition.  It is all for charity and is all volunteer work which is pretty nice.  They put on a little show for you and try to teach you that christmas is about giving and sharing and helping.  We played "I Spy" on the way home and when the kids would start fighting over whose turn it was my mom would say "I'm going to be kind and give my turn to Afton" and then I never wanted to play so I would give my turn up to one of them.  Then the kids started joining in and Afton and Ryker gave their turns up for each other! EPIC! However, it didn't last long when Ryker said "I spy a big baby in the car and her name is Afton"... we tried. The best was Kiron who would tell you exactly what he spied... "I spy can you guess that red car up on the sign right there" or "I spy can you guess the red and blue circles that blow the hot and cold air inside the car"... we were cracking up!

The other highlight was when we had to ride the train through the mall and Kiron started yelling out Merry Christmas and waving to every single person that we went by.
and the photos of the blessed event.....








We also went to our Elders Quorum white elephant party with Shane and Danielle and they had quite the gifts there... fanny floss, a sexy time clock, and this wonderful purse made out of whitey tightys which had a chocolate stain in the bum....
We made out pretty well considering... I think our neighbor wanted to fight me when I wouldn't trade after they said time up...


6 days til we move!! carazay!

kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. Loved, loved, loved this post. It made me smile so many times!

    ReplyDelete