Thursday, August 4, 2011

Return of the Mack

So Danielle had her baby yesterday!  He is perfect and I love him.  This is how it went.....
I got a call at 12:30 which scared me to death as I fell asleep with my phone right next to my head.  Danielle's water broke while she was asleep at home.  She naturally was freaking out as she has been induced every time before and was scared she was going to have her baby in the car and not get her epidural... hypochondriacs run in the family ;)  We stayed at the hospital (where she finally got her epidural after 2 hours) until 4AM when Danielle was stuck at a 3.  I went home and slept until 7 when awakened by another terrifying call.  The baby was on his way!  So I headed to the hospital and at 8:43 Macklin William Hoskin was born weighing in at 7.5 and 20 inches long.  The cord was wrapped around his neck and he came out purple which was the scariest part but he turned pink quickly afterwards.  He has got the best whimper cry EVER


 It was fun to see the kids come in and meet him for the first time.  Ryker and perma smile!  So great!  Might I add he battles me for softest skin and yes, he won.









And last but definitely not least was this little guy...... who was in the waiting room waiting for his new little brother to be born.  He totally thought my dad was his grandpa and I would look over and all the sudden my dad would be holding him.  It was too funny. 
Can't wait to see Baby Mack again today!

kthnxbye

1 comment: