Monday, August 22, 2011

Another weekend

I forgot to post my mom's feet after my bridals..... she got a little dirty in her flip flops
This weekend we had an extended family get together for Tony's Grandma Jeffs and we got to play with Cole who was so cute and had a great head bob/wiggle dance.

Curtis trying to pretend he can tolerate children

We also got to go check out Josh and Cheyenna's new house and hang out with Clover who has the best smile EVER




And last but not least we have been setting up shop at our temporary home in Danielle's basement- I got to hold Mack while Tony did some manual labor.... he sleeps just like his mother
Didn't get the full effect of his head hanging back with the mouth wide open in this pic

16 days!

kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. I always remembered that about danielle's sleeping....
    And I'm not kidding when I say that I thought the top picture you were going to say "Tony & I got pedicures!"
    Phew! Glad Tony doesn't have such feminine feet!

    ReplyDelete