Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ole Ole Ole Ole.. almost

ReAL CONCACAF Game



5th row!


Cute hairdo

  
HIghest mohawk I've ever seen... kudos
The ReAL game was fun... Even though they lost I was just really excited to go to our first game this season!  It has been hard to not have season tickets this year and hopefully we can get to a few more games this year.  Might I add Olave is so bad a$$ and Will Johnson played like a rockstar.  Alvarez if I "boo"ed people I might boo you but good try anyways.  In other soccer news Tony has been playing in his Rec league and I am an avid supporter/mascot.  I do love a good soccer game and especially watching the "sportsmanship" of the other teams.  Men in their twenties playing soccer for fun in a rec league can take it quite seriously and have quite the entertaining mouths.
This chair gives you power to yell whatever you want

There is no outfit greater than a soccer outfit

Matthew once again looking... dapper

hallelujah chorus

I thought this guy creepin in the background was creepy .. and awkwardly funny

And last but not least Kevin got us some awesome "tramp stamps" or "bum hats" as linds likes to call them at Disneyland.  I guess all the other souvenirs were too pricey. 

green smoothies are the new black
kthnxbye

2 comments:

  1. That was a random ending:) Did you come to all those soccer games with me in high school? If so, I don't recall you being this enthusiastic about them:) THey are fun. We need to talk bridal shower. When my kids stop with the sickness lets get together (yeah yeah yeah - parent trap)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes I did. Remember at Matt's game is when I asked if Michael Jordan was really bald. Even though Tony was there I didn't notice him because he was too skinny ;) he disappeared when he turned sideways

    ReplyDelete