Friday, April 22, 2011

Adventures in April


 So this week was Danielle's bday and we went to lunch at Olive Garden.... I don't really like Olive Garden but I like Danielle!  She is a young 29 and looking great prego.  We just couldn't resist this pic when Cheyenna wanted to try out her new camera.

Cheyenna, mom, amanda


Add caption
jake danielle and I
so then to the other highlights I did Katelin's hair and she took this lovely picture and I hope she enjoys this post.  Then let's see we went over to the Whitney household to plan some honeymoon adventures.  We really just ended up playing with my favorite "little sister" Cambree.  Seriously LOVE HER!  She is great.
love her skinny jeans

shy?  mama whitney


lots of this and lots of bad knees and sweat... yuck

That's about all.  Kthnxbye.

2 comments: