Monday, January 7, 2013

Wedding Bells

My brother Jared got married last Saturday to Anastasia.  It was such a fun day and was a morning wedding which I kind of like- everything was cleaned up by 2!  Perfect time to go home and take a nap.  Anastasia is from Russia and moved here about 2 years ago.  We just love her and couldn't be more happy to have her.
My dad got to marry them and cried through the whole thing.... so did josh, and danielle, and my mom, and jared, and anastasia.  What can I say... we cry.  Here are some photos from the blessed event.
waiting for the wedding to start.  He hates smiling for photos

All 5 girls

all three of these ladies crying watching her walk down the aisle... sweeties.
 




Just a few more months and these boys will be here!


Kiron rolling around in the petals after they left

Such a fun day to see so many of our friends and family. A big thank you to my mom's ward who helped out so much!  So nice to know you have people who are willing to help out.

95 days .... getting extremely terrified.

kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment