Friday, January 25, 2013

Paid in full

So my friends, yesterday was a big day.  Paid off my car a year early!  Doesn't feel as great as it could since now my payment will just go straight to tony's but how amazing if we can pay both of them off by May!!! amazing.  I could not find any photos of my car inside or out except this beauty.  hahaha so silly.  This is when Tony, TJ and I made a trip up two hours north to see a pageant thing in July right after we first met.  This was the beginning my friends.  Wasn't it just beautiful.....

I remember when I was with my parents deciding which one I should choose and my mom said "make sure you buy one that will be easy with babies and car seats etc"  That seemed like a million years away.  Now look at me.  Same car and a baby.  She has been good to me.  Mom and the car. 

29 week birthday.

kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. Desi that is amazing! You can so pay Tony's off too. I am sure that in May you will feel SO FREE! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete