Monday, April 9, 2012

Classic Skating Party!

So for anyone that knows me well.... you know i HATE skating.... of any kind.  I have hated Classic Skating since my first party invite.  I can't do it, I'm not exaggerating or being dramatic and I've left with many a goose egg.  This being my first time to not wear skates... I really enjoyed Kiron's bday party!  I rode his scooter while he was in the bounce house.  While we were a good two feet taller than all our other skate-mates we still had fun.  I even had light up wheels.
Tony and I got into a legitimate argument about if I would have to skate or not a couple nights before.  haha I'm grateful more than you know that these are our kind of arguments. Luckily the scooter sufficed.
Look at us!  We are so happy!
Kiron is the big 5 now!  And can I just say how wonderful it was to see how excited he got to open our present?!  It was a toy story wii game- two of his favorites- kudos to tony for picking it out.  Unfortunately he told us yesterday that he's not as excited because the game is really hard after he played it.



Beautiful family portrait
Some exciting news.... we are having yet ANOTHER baby added to this family.  Jake and Amanda sent Tatum out with a big sister shirt on yesterday after her nap!  What a surprise!  Cheyenna is also prego so we will have double babies this year.  Love that!
We are so happy to have jake and amanda back from egypt.  They brought us all presents (so nice of them) and "the tonys" were way pumped about their egyptian head wraps.
and we love ReAL
Easter post to come.  On the other camera.

kthnxbye

4 comments:

  1. you guys definitly know how to party, your always off doing something fun. Im glad they had scooters for you, im NOT a skater either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed you yesterday at the Julie's house. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Classic is a lot different than the last time I was there:) Looks like it was tons of fun! Love "the tonys" and so excited for your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. desi- thanks for your thoughts on the blog. we seriously have some issues over here. blake will be mid sentence and i check my phone. or i will be dressed down to my skivvies and he has to play one more round of draw some. PROBLEMS! i will let you know what we come up with.

    ReplyDelete