Monday, March 5, 2012

Clover, Josh and Mel had a bday!

We had lots of birthday parties this weekend.  First was Clover who turned the big 1!  Combined with Josh who turned the big 33. She seriously is so cute and such a good baby.  We have massive amounts of photos on our camera but I just have a couple for now from the cellular.
Yesterday was Mel's bday and we had a family dinner with some presents.  Mel earned herself a shopping spree from the kids and she did her famous "rumpshaker contest winner pose" from the last time she had a handful of cash..  We enjoyed lots of inappropriate jokes and laughed til it hurt.

I have frozen jelly on my head as tony and I were wrestling and I smacked my head against the wall with a lot of force.  Did I have tears on my face as we opened presents?  .....maybe. Besides that it was an excellent evening.

We also babysat during church for Tatum and Clover.  Let me tell you.... church during nap time with two babies can be difficult.  Tony had clover asleep just after the sacrament went around... Tatum had other plans.  Either way that was the fastest church has gone by for me. I just got a kick out of people thinking that all the sudden we had two kids when they'd never seen us with any before.... needless to say we needed a nap after church.

and I have this creepy gerbil calendar... there was one really funny pic and I couldn't find anything else so I got it.... then after i opened it I realized I just looked like a weirdo so every month if it's not funny I add something to it.... this month they got turned into sherlock holmes and watson. I think it looks like it was printed that way if I do say so myself.  Here is the before and after. Dinner for schmucks... apparently.
  kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Clover is one! Goes by so fast! I agree that church during nap time with 2 is insane! I would have liked to see you two handling that:)

    ReplyDelete