Wednesday, March 7, 2012

6 Months!!!

Holla! We made it six months! ... not that I ever doubted we would... just fyi.  I love you Tony and your silly sense of humor which so perfectly matches mine.  I love watching ellen degeneres hidden camera prank videos in bed when we are falling asleep.  I love eating dinner together and blessing it like a real grown up family.  I love watching our shows together.  I love running up the stairs because I know you'll start chasing me.  I hate when you put cold water bottles on my bare skin but I still love you.  I love watching you play soccer and scoring goals like yesterday. Huzzah for the win! I love trying to convince you to have babies now every day.  I love that you said we could go to Disneyland.  I love that I can't fall asleep without you next to me. I love love love your silly dances. I love your new SNL laugh. I love talking like David Beckham and his no fumbs. I love finding post-its. I love when you scrape my car off when you have to leave first. I love watching NBA games. I love going to ReAL games.. can't wait for the first married one!  I love ST. I love holding hands/arms while we pray at night. I LOVE that smile. Pretty much I love everything about you.  YDB!
Sorry for the cheese fest

kthnxbye

4 comments: