Monday, October 17, 2011

party....s

October 15 was a big day for us.... mom's bday, Tatum's first birthday party, and witches night out.
First of all.... I love my mom and I'm pretty sure you all love her too.  I don't know one person that doesn't like her and that is a serious statement and one that I look up to.  Happy birthday to the greatest mom I could ever ask for! And come on... she is just too beautiful.
Tatum was a rockstar at her party.  Big turnout.  Big present pile.  Rockstar cake.







We took Afton to witches night out this year and she didn't especially love the dancing... maybe because she was half the size of everyone in a mosh pit of scary costumes... what's not to love?!  But she sure looked cute in her "spider girl" outfit.

holding her head up at every stop on the way home... she was OUT
10 days til secret trip to nyc!

kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment