Monday, October 10, 2011

Love your Body

This last Saturday I did the love your body 6k with some friends at Thanksgiving Point. I was doing really well with my workout plan before I got married and then really started struggling running afterwards... I wanted to stay away from the stereotypical married and gaining weight.  Unfortunately, I am a treadmill runner as my lungs hate cold air and running outside was a byotch.  I didn't do it at quite the time I wanted but I still beat my 10 min mile goal so we'll go with that. I got 5th in my age group (kelsey got 2nd woo woo) and 40th place out of 644 people.  Most people were just there to walk and hang out for 4 miles but i'll pretend like there was a lot of tough competition.
Crossing the finish line!



kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Remember when we ran a 5k together??? Good times! I have the picture to prove it with our time hanging up in my house as we speak! Love you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete