Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ryker

So a crazy thing is happening on Saturday.  My little man Ryker is turning 8.  Whaaa??? yes, 8.  This little guy was the best thing ever at 16.  I would see him every chance I got and would do anything to get a ride to his house just to hold him.  I was smitten from day 1.  I even watched the little guy come into the world... brings back some memories and therefore some anxiety for my future.  I feel so lucky to have these sweet kids in my life and get to spend so much time with them.  This guy is a major sports star in the making.  We try to make it to as many of his soccer and basketball games as we can.  Biggest fan.  I do miss the days when he started playing soccer at age 3.  Glorious times.  Can't wait to watch him in high school... yes, I can.  I don't want him to grow up.  I love all the babies in my life but Ryker was my first.  Happy Birthday Love!

  








No comments:

Post a Comment