Monday, September 24, 2012

Update

Good news everyone.  I made dinner ... and Shane got seconds.  It's a big deal.  Kelsey I hope you are proud. Tortellini with sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, butter, balsamic vinegar and some sausage.  yum!

I cried at work when I threw up a week ago but did appreciate the auto flush on the toilets since it took it away quickly before the next bit came back up. Other than that I have been feeling great except for at night... about every three hours lately I'm sitting by the toilet waiting for it to come back up.  Morning sickness is my night sickness... so long sleep.

We got to go to the temple dedication with Tony's parents and I would have loved to have seen it in person but I couldn't find anyone with time to make the journey... guess I will have to do it the legit way. Anyone want to come?

Tony starts his new job on Oct 1 and I'm pretty sure I'm more excited.  So proud of him for getting the job!  Yay for a raise!  Job interviews are not fun and he had to do multiple and so glad they liked him.  We are very blessed.  Now we just got to get through the next 6 months and the next few years of school and then all the other stuff that will happen in life......

No pictures... just got a new phone and haven't taken any but those who give me crap about too many pics on fb and insta will appreciate.

have a nice time,

kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. Night sickness sucks. Tums help:) Awesome about Tony's job! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete