Monday, August 13, 2012

Chubberz

Chubberz had his first birthday!  I love this little guy and even though he mostly just loves his mom I still want to hold him all the time.  He had a monster themed party with monster cake that I loved.




Last Friday I took Mack home with me from work and had him until about 11 pm.  He came out to eat with us and was doing really well without mom.... until it was time for bed.  He is very particular about his swaddling with his special blankets (which Danielle forgot to give me) ... we tried a makeshift swaddle but within two seconds he was out of it... So he finally got tired enough that he would sort of lay on my shoulder so we just went around the house with the lights off singing songs.. and I had to laugh at how much I do not know the words to any song. He fell asleep and took my spot in the bed until about 10...so from 10 to 11 we just watched tv and he sat in my lap.  I totally thought he was asleep because he is the busiest body and was totally just holding still but when I got my camera out on my phone he had his eyes wide open.  So we just snuggled and watched the olympics until mom got there while Tony slept like a baby. I loved it. But I also loved going to bed after she picked him up. Sixes...not really. May you have a chubberz in your life.

kthnxbye

1 comment:

  1. Who's the underwear jumper in the background? :) Can't believe he is one already! I love the monster theme! So cute!

    ReplyDelete