Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SURPRISE!

So I am the worst secret keeper ever of surprises!  I made it all the way with the Lakers game surprise and I planned a trip a few months ago for Tony's birthday this year and kept it a surprise.... until last saturday when i so nonchalantly let it slip out.  "I have this dilemma that i want to ask you about but I can't because it's about New York........ $h!+......"SO SAD!  But keeping it a surprise was more for me than him since I love surprises.  So now he knows that we are going to the Big Apple for his bday!  I am so excited!  We don't get to go for too long since I'm low on time that I can miss work but it will be a great adventure.  Tony hasn't been for quite some time so I am going to take him to my favorite places to eat thanks to miss Hailey. 30 days!
I heart christmas in NY... this year will be Halloween... close enough.
kthnxbye

2 comments:

  1. That picture is the best. You suck at surprises! I definitely expected a surprise of a different kind... I was doing the math...

    ReplyDelete