Monday, July 18, 2011

Convention Time!

So in the last two weeks I was able to have one of my showers and it was so great!  Thanks Katie and everyone who helped!
Then last week I worked all day everyday (huzzah for 15 hours of overtime) at our convention.  Just touchin' lives.  We had our favorite job yet- I was in charge of the new VIP room and it turned out great after much stress and planning.  It was fun to meet some funny ladies and get to snack on treats all day.  Life is hard.

At the end of every day they threw away all the donuts and cookies etc so we took the liberty of saving the environment and taking them home... without a box ...so we improvised with napkins and masking tape.  We looked straight sketch.
And last but not least we played on our breaks with zombie booth, old booth? as Cory called it, and Danielle then took those and played with fatbooth.... enjoy....
Justin Bieber and Jan Brady's offspring

I am totally pooped and loved having Harry Potter marathon with Tony... even though I slept through it all.  We got to go see the new one and that was fun with Katie and Trevor.  Sad/relieved that it is over.  Now I just need to magically come up with a days worth of pto so I can sleep for a second.

Kthnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment